Friday, November 18, 2016

Team Jess - Anything Goes! Non Sponsored

Hello friends!


Thanks to everyone who played along with us for the
November 4 - Encouragement
Challenge!


We did not have a Sponsor, so here are our Top 5 entries, in random order, as chosen by the design team:



Congrats to all!

Now, on to this week's Challenge!  We do not have a sponsor this week, but we still want you to come and play!


This week, we chose the theme of ANYTHING GOES!!!
Card, scrapbook page, 3D project, Altered project, mixed media.......show us your best creation!

Here is what the fabulous design team has created for you this week:

I can't wait to see what you all create!

Until next time, 

Team Jess



5 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    thank you for choosing my card into the Top 5, congrats for the other winners,
    regards,
    Ans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my encouragement card... great DT cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT creations!! Thank you for putting my card int he Top 5, I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for being chosen in the top 5!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the anything goes challenge and lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment